- Job Industry: Energy/Power/Water/Oil & Gas/Waste Management
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Vocational/Short Courses/Diploma
- Career Level: (N/A)
- Years of Experience: 6 + years
- City: RIYADH
- Region: Overseas
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Listed: July 23, 2010 1:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Prospective Principal/ Projects: SAUDI OGER LTD.
1st TECHNICIANS – WATER TREATMENT (ELECTRO – MECHANIC)
(SAUDI ARABIA – RIYADH)
* Diagnose and troubleshoot all electro-mechanical failures at the panel board level.
* Controlling the operation of water & sewage treatment plants, swimming pools, fountains and its Auxiliary.
* Read and repair electrical control circuits and diagrams for WTP.
* Education – Technical Certificate in a field related to his trade.
* Experience – 6 years experience in advance troubleshooting and repair, diagnose mechanical or electrical problems in water, sewage treatment, swimming pools and fountains and its auxiliary equipment.
* Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Electromechanical) or equivalent.
* At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent. Job role in Building/Facilities Maintenance or Machinery Maintenance.
* 8 Full-Time positions available.
Visit our office at:
UNITED GLOBAL MANPOWER RESOURCES INC.
2nd Flr. 2110 F & C Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., corner P. Burgos St., Pasay City
Tel. No. 834-7932 / 834-7248 Fax No. 834-7255
POEA License No.: POEA-261-LB-112107-R
377 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.