- Job Industry: Information Technology
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: Middle
- Years of Experience: 5 + years
- City: Makati, Taguig, Ortigas
- Region: NCR
- Country: Philippines
- Listed: August 11, 2010 7:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Please email me your updated resume at email@example.com
Aside from JDs you will be seeing below, we have another client for oversees work: Ghana , West Africa and California, USA Same specs like what you will see later on. Below are the details for Ghana. For the US info, we don’t have it yet but our client is definitely looking for Java Developers.
Ghana West Africa
Here are details of our requirement:
- Location: Ghana, West Africa
- Number of Required Individuals: Four (4)
- Salary is Negotiable but most likely more than USD 3000-4000 a month. (this would be DOE)
- Contract Duration: First is 12 months that maybe renewed
- Company will provide accommodation, flights to project site and return flight. (Reimbursable)
- Experience Requirement is at least 2-3 years as Java Developer.
- Very good – Excellent communication skills is required
Ghana, Africa is a very safe place to be, not unlike any other parts in Africa. Ghana is the where most big businesses are located. You can tell the candidates that Ghana is one of the up and coming African countries – it’s warm all year around. The people are friendly and there is low crime. This is not the typical African state that we are seeing on the advertisement. They will be giving attractive salary.
- The client will bring the candidates on H1B1 visa to U.S.A.
- The candidate must sign a three year contract with the company.
- The client’s representative will visit Manila and will interview the selected candidates.
- Once the candidate passes the technical interview then our company will proceed with sponsoring the candidate for H1B1 visa.
Client: EXIST (Ortigas and Cebu)
MID-LEVEL and JUNIOR Java Developers (ORTIGAS /MAKATI /CEBU)
This is a developer role working in an Agile development environment. As a member of the engineering team, you must have the ability to design, implement and support software for customers and the ability to collaborate with project stakeholders. You must also have the ability to utilize Java/J2EE and other open source technologies.
- Experience using EJB3, Spring or Hibernate
- Exposure to J2EE containers like JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere
- Experience working with databases such as Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL, and Postgres
- Familiarity with open source development tools like Maven or ANT
- Experience developing web applications using technologies such as JSP and AJAX
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or any related IT course
- Strong Object Oriented Programming experience using Java, preferably with J2EE or JEE experience
- Experience in using Open Source frameworks/tools is an advantage
- Strong technical analysis and design skills
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in the related field
Client: Sabre (Ortigas)
CLIENT PROFILE: A Large Airline Solutions company who is a leader in each of its business areas — airline products and services, reservations and departure control, and consulting services. The business provides industry expertise and pacesetting tools that help customers increase revenue, streamline operations, improve workflow, and raise productivity. They distribute software solutions and consulting services through a sales and marketing organization that spans four continents, with primary sales offices in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, London, Hong Kong and Sydney.Our client seeks professionals at all levels to join their dynamic and exciting company, a recognized leader in providing online solutions and IT development.Our client not only builds software, they also build people. A culture defined by openness, individual initiatives, group collaboration, balanced by social interaction ensures this. They work hard, and they play hard, too!
JAVA Solutions Engineers (Mid-level and Senior Level)
· At least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field (preferably B.S. Computer Science or B.S. Math)
· Strong Object Oriented Development with Java (5.0/6.0) skills (JAVA 1.5, 1.6 )
· Experience using RDBMS and SQL
· Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
· Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written), capable of interacting effectively in a multicultural environment.
· Results Oriented, Self-Starter and a competent Team Player
· Willing to work in Pasig City, Ortigas Center
· Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
(Required for Solutions Engineer III and Senior Solutions Engineer)
- Ability to convert high-level functional requirements into technical design/implementation
- Proven track-record with commercial software projects
- Exposure to Relational and Object-oriented database concepts – Highly Regarded
- Experience with Hibernate & Spring Frameworks
Preferred To Have:
· Strong Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development experience with UML hands-on experience in medium to large scale systems development projects, and of integration and connectivity across a mix of technologies
· Experience using source code maintenance, continuous build and testing tools such as CVS, Subversion, Ant/Maven, CruiseControl and JUnit but required for red Solutions Engineer III and Senior Solutions Engineer)
· Exposure to Agile development practices (e.g. Scrum, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Unit Testing) but required for Senior Solutions Engineer)
· Experience with Airline Reservation Systems (e.g. Amadeus, Sabre etc.) – Highly Regarded
Client: Oberthur (Makati)
Provide smartcard solutions, software, and applications for Identity markets. Define technical solution to implement a system covering requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Involved in all phases of the full systems lifecycle including requirements gathering, preliminary and final design, systems development, integration and testing.
- Design, develop, and implement technology solutions into highly sensitive computer systems and networks
- Perform or participate in security analysis of existing and newly developed systems for compliance with security requirements
- Support project manager in identifying technical scope of project and formalizing requirements
- Participate to development, focusing on critical components and providing system expertise to team members
- Participate in systems validation and coordinate configuration management
- Document application/system developed
EDUCATION : B.S. Computer Science, B.S. Computer Engineering or any related courses
WORK EXPERIENCE : Solid experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design
Strong C/C++, Java experience
Preferably with background knowledge of various libraries, frameworks, and APIs
OTHER SKILLS : Background knowledge of MFC, SDK, smartcard development, cryptography and algorithms is a plus
DESIRED ATTITUDE : Team player
Willing to learn
Open to new ideas
Able to work with minimum supervision
Analyze systems requirements and develop components to build technical solution. As a senior, tutor and support less experienced members in delivering quality code.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support technical lead in defining systems architecture and identifying work items.
- Participate to development, focusing on critical components and providing development expertise to team members.
- Drive development testing and support systems validation
SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (PRINCIPAL)
WORK EXPERIENCE : Extensive Java knowledge (more than 4 years of J2EE programming experience) mandatory
Experience with Data management applications. mandatory
At least one scripting language. Mandatory
Have experience in deployment phase mandatory
Knowledgeable in Linux and open-source technologies optional
Must have experienced designing J2EE applications from scratch (not limited to maintenance and support of codes).
Distributed Systems development a plus.
Knowledge in Integration – mandatory, IT security technologies or ISO/CMMI standards is a plus.
OTHER SKILLS : J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), unit testing
DESIRED ATTITUDE : Team player
Able to handle pressure
Can express him/her ideas effectively to the project manager and the team
Willing to train and support junior members.
514 total views, 1 today