- Job Industry: Energy/Power/Water/Oil & Gas/Waste Management
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: (N/A)
- Years of Experience: 8 + years
- City: Kuwait
- Region: Overseas
- Country: Philippines
- Listed: October 11, 2010 5:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LEAD INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
* Lead and performs the maintenance on, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic Instruments and control systems (PLC’s ESD, DCS’s SCADA), fire and gas monitoring and protection system, Plant/ Instrument Air supply/ drier packages, solar power based wellhead surface safety systems and all rotating equipment.
* Identifying requirement of manpower and materials for Preventive Maintenance Programs.
* Perform and lead preventive maintenance, defined in the preventive maintenance programme.
* Diagnose problems with the control system -Pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic, and electrical and DCS related.
* Perform preventive maintenance on instrument control systems and protective switches.
* Co-ordinates instrument repair and test work.
* Promptly reports the events and the activities in terms of manpower/spares utilized.
* Carryout final inspection and test on plant/equipment following repair. This includes checking for satisfactory working and making final instrumentation adjustments.
* Ensure full safety measures in accordance with Company’s Fire and Safety Regulations.
* Record /logs daily report, calibration activities and spares utilization.
* Carryout other related duties such as obtaining excavation/work permits in accordance with the Company’s regulations.
* Attend to call-out duties after normal working hours.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
* At least 8 year(s) of working experience in maintenance services of Energy / Oil & Gas / Petrochemical or other such Utility facilities.
* Should have worked in the similar position, at least, for the past five (5) years in the operation & maintenance of Gas Turbines and centrifugal, reciprocating process gas compressor train.
* Should have sufficient knowledge and experience in DCS, PLC, ESD, SCADA and other such Control systems.
* Familiar with ISO 9001 or equivalent certification system related to maintenance of instruments.
* Good communication skills in English.
* Must be hardworking, honest and responsible.
* Can work well with others.
* Age: not more than45 years old.
* 45 Full-Time positions available.
Sehwani Manpower Corporation, International
172 C. Raymundo Ave. Maybunga Pasig City 1600
551 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: worldexplorer
- Member Since: August 28, 2010
Other items listed by worldexplorer
- Refill your toner with free delivery within MM — Las Piñas City
- 1994 Nissan Vanette w/ Diesel Engine
- SENIOR QCP ENGINEER
- AIRCONDITONED STUDIO UNIT AT ORTIGAS AVE
- 2000 MITSUBISHI L200 ENDEAVOR