- Job Industry: Information Technology
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: Top Executive
- Years of Experience: 8 + years
- City: Manila
- Region: Others
- Country: Philippines
- Listed: July 26, 2010 6:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
* Maintains researches and evaluates data to asses WRM performance management, customer satisfaction metrics, and trends between planned and actual cost, schedule or performance.
* Supports reviews and analysis of the Quality Control database and collates data for submission of department reports.
* Conducts analysis; develops charts and tables representing current as well as historical trends.
* Produces accurate reports to convey a clear and easily understood message supporting executive decision makers.
* Identifies issues that typically require statistical analysis of metrics gathered over time.
* Assists contract project staff with contractual and Corporate standards to include infrequent training of personnel.
* Prepares briefings, attend meetings and may be asked to provide senior management presentations on an infrequent basis.
* Works with administrative support personnel to capture and distributes meeting minutes and action items.
* Maintain online files and records in accordance with Corporate standards.
* Performs Quality Audits commensurate to experience and relation to analysis conducted
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): DATA ANALYSIS, MEASUREMENT ANALYSIS, DOCUMENTATION.
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite competency required with specific emphasis on Access, Excel (VB and Pivot table experience), Word; and PowerPoint.
* 3 years of professional experience associated with information technology, information management; analysis or other projects where similar analysis and review were successfully accomplished.
* Experience with Data Analysis (statistical and non-statistical).
* 2 years direct experience in quality control, measurement and analysis, documentation, or administration.
* Experience with Project Audits, and/or Quality Control Documentation and CMM/CMMI, is a plus.
* Certified ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor is a plus.
* Experience with SharePoint is a plus.
* Full-Time positions available.
East Transglobal Manpower Consultants, Inc.
Suites 5B, 5D & 5E OsmeÃ±a Bldg. 1991 A. Mabini St. Malate Manila Manila *
280 total views, 1 today