- Job Industry: Information Technology
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: Middle
- Years of Experience: 1 + year
- Salary: negotiable
- City: Manila
- Region: NCR
- Country: Philippines
- Listed: August 8, 2010 10:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nexus is always looking to hire those who excel in their field of expertise. If you believe that you’re highly qualified to be a part of our winning team, you are welcome to e-mail us your resumé at: email@example.com.
Last updated July 13, 2010
We are currently in need of applicants for the following positions:
The Applications Consultant is tasked to design, develop and implement Business Intelligence, Web Applications and Testing tools/solutions to address the business requirements of enterprises in the Philippines. The successful applicant will undergo special training on the latest business intelligence tools, web applications and testing tools on products by well-known companies like IBM, Microsoft and HP on a regular basis. He/she will be tasked to develop a specialization on at least one of the above solutions. He/she will handle product support with development/programming support for Business Intelligence Products, Web Applications and Software Testing tools.
- Graduate of a computer or electronics-related degree (BS-CS, BS-ECE, BC-CoE, BS-MIS)
- Must be skillful and experienced on delivering applications using Visual Basic or Visual Basic.NET Language
- Knowledge on Visual Basic Application for Excel, Software Testing & Quality Assurance, an advantage
- Must have programming or software development skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Driven, goal-oriented, and must be willing to work extended hours, if and when, necessary
- Good working attitude with willingness to learn
CUSTOMER RELATIONS SPECIALIST
The CRS is part of the team that provides Office based sales support. He/she will handle all sales calls that come in and address the concerns of customers for proper action or channeling. In many instances, he/she will handle sales transactions for non-targeted or office accounts. He/she will also provide support for a special group of Sales acting as support for their accounts. He/she will also handle some sales administrative functions as required by sales management.
- With Bachelor’s Degree
- Keen interest in various hardware & software solutions for corporate applications.
- Desire for understanding business processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must
- Technical Sales experience on computer hardware and software & working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, hardworking, driven, goal-oriented and assertive
HELPDESK ENGINEER (PROJECT-BASED)
The Helpdesk Engineer performs all tasks in the Service Contract/Agreement between the client and Nexus. He/she reports to the client during office hours.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree holder
- Preferably with 1 year experience in PC troubleshooting and repair
- Must have knowledge in PC hardware troubleshooting and repair and basic networking concepts including cabling, configuring, testing and interconnecting
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Windows, Office and other desktop software
- Service-oriented and with high regard for customer service
The Product Specialist for the specified products promotes the sales of his/her product line through the Account Managers. He/she accomplishes this with a marketing program that includes product knowledge and awareness; market analysis and identification of target accounts, sectors and industries; and product promotion and pre-sales product support. The Product Specialist may also initiate direct sales initiatives where it warrants and serves company interest.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5 year course
- At least 3-5 years work experience in IT Sales
- With working knowledge in Microsoft Office
- With excellent communication, presentation, marketing and analytical skills
- Excellent work ethics, hardworking with good interpersonal skills
- Driven, goal-oriented and assertive
SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Networks/Security)
The Network/Security Engineers will be exposed to the leading technologies in Security and Networking including packet and session analysis, Intrusion Prevention Systems, and network applications analysis and capacity planning. They will specialize in either Network Management and Support, or Security Systems depending on shown abilities.
- Must have strong inter-personal and communication skills; capable of writing proposals or papers, acting as vendor liaison, making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers, and working closely with upper management.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Must have a solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts; understands principles of routing, client/server communications, and the design of consistent network-wide layouts.
- Must be experienced with network security (e.g. building firewalls, deploying authentication systems, or applying cryptography to network applications).
- Must have experience with host security (e.g. passwords, uids/gids, file permissions, file system integrity, use of security packages).
- Must have experience on Windows and Linux/Unix Platform
- Willing to be assigned on 24×7 (on-call basis) support services
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
571 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: InfoCatalyst
- Member Since: July 10, 2010
Other items listed by InfoCatalyst
- MITSUBISHI ADVENTURE GLS SPORTS 2007
- WorldPartner Java Developer
- Earn with Moneybookers Online
- For Employers and Job Seekers – Alta Manpower Services, Inc.
- Jobs at ODESK