- Job Industry: General Business Services
- Employment Type: (N/A)
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: (N/A)
- Years of Experience: 2 + years
- City: NCR
- Region: NCR
- Country: Philippines
- Listed: July 23, 2010 10:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Process Improvement Program Manager – Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
(National Capital Reg)
Represents and encourages a continuous improvement culture within the site.Responsible for Lean/Six Sigma projects that eliminate re-work, provide cost savings, increase revenues and increase client/customer satisfaction within the site.
* Strong understanding of the call center industry and operations.
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Understanding and ability to use statistical process analysis.
* Demonstrated ability to develop professional relationships and interact with all levels of internal and external clients.
* Understanding and ability to use math principles, charts, and graphs.
* Two years of contact center management experience
* One year of experience in Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Project Management tools and methodologies, or equivalent.
* Excellent technical skills in MS Project, Word, and Excel.
* Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma Green Belt training, preferred.
* Willing to work in shifting schedule preferably graveyard shift.
For more information, please visit www.sitel.com
284 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: rubenmz
- Member Since: July 10, 2010
Other items listed by rubenmz
- Recruitment Coordinator for Agency/ Headhunting Management
- 3/4HP Samsung Window Type Aircon Remote with Timer Control (Brand New)!!!
- SERVICE ENGINEER (for Mechanical Seals, Pumps)
- METRICS ANALYST
- Marketing Manager