- Job Industry: Architecture/Building/Construction
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: (N/A)
- Years of Experience: 10 + years
- City: Manila
- Region: Others
- Country: Philippines
- Listed: July 26, 2010 7:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Quantity Surveyor – COST ENGINEER
* Liaise with Worley Corporate and Client accounting groups to establish a project cost control and reporting methodology
* Develop, implement and control the project accounting and job costing system to meet project requirements
* Take ownership of the cost control function and ensure integrity of the data being processed
* Interface with project personnel to develop project forecasts and analyse project costs
* Supervise any supporting roles in the project cost control area
* Liaise with clients to clarify cost related issues and develop timely and meaningful monthly invoices. Ensure payment of invoices according to EPCM contract terms
* Preparation of project invoices in conjunction with the Accounts Department
* Liaise with Client for reporting purposes
* Preparation of monthly financial reports for the project. Also prepare other financial analysis as required on an adhoc basis
* Implement financial controls including controlling authorisations of expenditure and cash flow projections
* Preparation of budgets in conjunction with engineering and construction team members
* Ensure effective coordination and cooperation between other team members, particularly in regard to cost, planning (forecasting) and procurement matters
* Prepare and control Inter Entity Work Orders
* Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil & Gas Business Unit.
* Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
* Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
* Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): QUANTITY SURVEYING, COST, BUDGET.
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in Developing, coordinating and manage procedures to ensure the efficient cost control of the Projects, including the recording, controlling, forecasting and reporting of all financial matters.
* Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent. Job role in Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
* 5 Full-Time positions available.
East Transglobal Manpower Consultants, Inc.
Suites 5B, 5D & 5E OsmeÃƒÂ±a Bldg. 1991 A. Mabini St. Malate Manila Manila *.
640 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.