- Job Industry: Manufacturing
- Employment Type: (N/A)
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: (N/A)
- Years of Experience: 2 + years
- City: Johor - Johor - Senai
- Region: Overseas
- Country: Singapore
- Listed: July 30, 2010 6:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
(Johor – Johor – Senai)
* To lead and supervise an engineering team
* To support and maintain fully automated assembly line.
* To maintain and improve manufacturing processes product quality as well as equipment performance.
* To ensure products are built within specifications and conformed to quality requirements.
* To verify BOM data and accuracy in SAP system
* Master/Degree in Engineering – Mechanical / Electrical/Electronics/ Mechatronics with minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in an automation work environment
* Diploma holders with minimum 3-5 years relevant experience shall be considered
* Technical inclination in Mechatronics or Electro-Mechanical fields to handle automation process
* Knowledge of SPC, R&R, and other statistical analysis.
* Familiar with mechanical, electrical, servo control, PLC and systems integration.
* Analytical mind and able to articulate issues and concepts
* Minimum 2-3 years experience leading a group of technicians to achieve Company KPI`s
* Experience in Microsoft Office applications
* Quick response and resolution to issues escalated
* Willing to perform night shift
Celestica (AMS) Sdn. Bhd.
Blk 35 Marsiling Industrial Estate Road 3 #02-05 Woodlands Avenue 5 Singapore 739257.
Visit our website today at www.celestica.com
346 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: businessminded
- Member Since: June 23, 2010
Other items listed by businessminded
- RUSH SALE! CYBERONE @ EASTWOOD CITY – COMMERCIAL UNIT
- Blackberry Bold 9700 (blackberryzuela) bnew, openline
- FACTORY SUPERVISOR
- Piping Engineer
- Security Assistant