- Job Industry: Information Technology
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: 5 + years
- City: NCR
- Region: NCR
- Country: Philippines
- Listed: July 23, 2010 12:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Training & Development Director
(National Capital Reg)
Ensures placement of a performance infrastructure to support the goals of the regional and site management teams. Partners and consults with associates engaged in all aspects of the Company to identify areas for improvement and to develop / deploy solutions where needed. Provides oversight to the proper execution of the Learning Systems within a multi- site region. Works closely with overall account leader, quality teams and with the client to insure all performance are executed flawlessly.
* 5+ years experience implementing learning systems for associates and leadership in a complex fast paced contact center environment. Strong business acumen.
* Proven track record of converting intellectual theories and approaches into deliverable products.
* Experience assessing organizational needs, designing and developing solutions and implementing / evaluating initiatives. Demonstrated knowledge of organizational behavior and group dynamics.
* Experience coaching and developing direct reports. Working knowledge of quality concepts and methods including COPC, ISO 9002 and Six Sigma.
* Exemplary facilitation and platform skills.
* Excellent training and organizational development skills.
* Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of the organization and work in a team environment. Strong writing skills.
* Excellent planning and organizing skills, especially prioritizing multiple projects/ tasks.
* Excellent consulting skills and demonstrated experience working with internal/ external customers in a consulting role.
* Proven project management skills acting as project lead for complex, long term initiatives/ projects. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Candidate must be willing to work in shifting schedule preferably graveyard shift.
Sitel Talent Acquisition and Resource Hub (STAR Hub) 2nd Floor, Centerpoint Building Julia Vargas Avenue cor. Garnet Road, Ortigas Center Pasig City 1600 Tel.: 860-1111 Fax: 634-5414. Got a Sitel Career Question? Ask OCA (Online Career Assistant)! Yahoo Messenger: email@example.com 9am-8pm Mondays to Fridays
For more information, please visit www.sitel.com.
322 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.